Big Jim Self Storage is Open
April 7, 2020
Big Jim Self Storage Facilities are Open
Since the inception of the Coronavirus crisis, our goal at Big Jim Self Storage has been to be of service to our customers while protecting their health and that of our employees. We are committed, during this challenging time, to assist our customers and our communities in any way possible. During this crisis, self-storage has been deemed an "essential service" by the regulatory authorities. We, therefore, feel that the best way to be of service is to keep our facilities open and accessible to the public.
The health and safety of our customers and employees remain our top priority. As such, we have established extensive safety precautions in all of our facilities. In addition, we have requested that customers limit their in-person interaction with our employees to the bare minimum.
Health & Safety Steps Implemented:
- All of our facilities are cleaned, and frequently touched surfaces are sanitized daily.
- Hand sanitizer and paper towels have been placed on all reception desks for the use of our customers.
- Employees have been instructed to follow all CDC guidelines on handwashing, sanitation, and social distancing.
- No handshaking or close contact with customers is allowed. Social distancing will be maintained at all times.
- All auctions and scheduled rental rate increases have been suspended until further notice.
- All employees have been encouraged to follow CDC guidelines regarding when it is appropriate to come to work.
- Deliveries received for customers are being placed by the carrier in a quarantine area for 24 hrs. After that, they are being placed in the customer's unit.
Request to Customers: Limit In-Person Interaction:
- Please limit your in-person interaction with our employees to a minimum.
- Please make reservations, payments, and other transactions online or by phone whenever possible.
- Please use our Limited Contact Rentals to minimize person-to-person contact.
- For your safety, only one customer at a time is allowed in our offices.
- Please limit your time in our offices by discussing business-related matters only.
- While on our premises, please follow all CDC guidelines.
- Please call or message us with any questions you may have.
- Your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented crisis are much appreciated.
Big Jim Self Storage